Pages

Monday, March 1, 2010

Keeping up with the Kardashians

Someone ask me to blog about the Kardashians. Even though I don’t watch the show every week I will give my opinion from what I’ve seen.


Kourtney is such a beautiful girl. Why is she with this Scott character? Does she think she can’t do better? Out of all the girls she seems to be less Hollywood and more down to earth. I just wish she would realize that Scott is a douche bag. He is never going to change. Maybe she will give him the boot sooner or later.


Kim the girl with the slim waist and pretty face. Who knew a big ass could take you places? While it has never worked for me I guess Kim and Mama Jenner found away to make it happen. I think she and Reggie are a cute couple. Khloe is married so Kim is probably already planning her wedding to Reggie. You know she has to be the center of attention. Ever since the sex tape with Kim and Ray J came out she has been so over exposed. It’s not like she gave some great performance in the video if you know what I mean. I guess we have Beyonce so you guys can have Kim.


Khloe the black sheep. What a bitch? I really like Khloe until I saw the way she treated Bruce on her wedding special. I used to feel bad for her because people said she was the ugly sister. I never thought she was ugly. She is pretty just like the rest of them but she has started to smell herself a little too much lately. Her head has become as big as Kim’s ass. I guess that is what happens when you marry a brother with deep pockets. Juicy got him crazy right now Khloe but let’s just hope it doesn’t play out. Why doesn’t she ever talk about her step children? Is she involved in their lives? I personally think that Lamar did it for the endorsements. Sorry Khloe.


Rob is so cute. I can’t understand why he hasn’t found a girlfriend yet. Adrian doesn’t know what a mistake she made getting rid of this one. Maybe if his sister’s stops making him look like a pussy on TV than he could get a date.



Kris Jenner gets the award for the pimp of the year. She found a way to use her girl’s beauty to make some money. You go girl! I know why you don’t treat Scott like you do Lamar and Reggie. Scott’s seems to be lazy and he doesn’t have a million dollar contract. I don’t think he even has a job. All I have to say about Bruce is I love you. He is great. He needs to give those girls a good kick in the ass. (Be careful you don’t hurt yourself when you kick Kim) but set them straight and continue not to take their bullshit.

That about sums it up for the Kardashian/Jenner clan. Maybe one day I will be more into the show. Really don’t think it should be another Kourtney and Khloe in Miami. Maybe Lamar and Khloe will get a newly wed show. Stay tuned

2 comments:

  1. Thanks...this show is appt tv for me so I was glad to know u did a blog about it. for the record..Kris gave Scott a job working for Quick Trim...the product that Kim and Khole promote and Rob actually cheated on Adrian and when he wanted her back she already had a new guy...weird..isn't it? Thanks Jen:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the info. I didn't know Rob cheated. What do you think about the Khloe and Lamar marriage?

    ReplyDelete