Pages

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Real Housewives of New Jersey

Hello All! I know it has been awhile since my last post but I am back! So much has happen but I’ve been following all of this seasons episodes. So let’s get right to it.

The ladies of RHONJ were a bit boring this season. Dina left the show, Danielle is still crazy and Teresa is bankrupt (Not surprised). There are rumors that Danielle is leaving the show. If that’s true the show would be just as boring as the DC housewives. Talk about a waste of a good time slot!



Danielle is a whack job. This woman obviously has some major issues. I think that is one of the qualifications of being on the Bravo network. You must have issues. Danielle’s issues stem from her childhood. She never got that much attention and now she will do anything to be in the spotlight. You would think after 47 years and having children one would grow up. Every where she goes she has to have security. For some reason she fears for her life. Oprah doesn’t have that much security and she is more important than Danielle.

She should be worried about the person she kidnapped in the pass coming back to kick her ass not four prissy housewives from New Jersey. This lady is psycho, confused and crazy. First season she is looking for a man with money to take care of her and her girls but now she’s a lesbian. I am not surprised. Danielle will pop that coochie for anyone who has money. Let’s pray her children don’t grow up just as confused and crazy as she is. It may just be too late.

Jacqueline is so sweet. She seems to be a loving wife and mother who wants to enjoy life. Her husband Chris is a no nonsense kind of guy. I think if he was around from day one giving Ashley the beat down she might not be so spoiled and immature. Jacqueline seems too sweet to be on the show. I know we are seeing one side to her but I don’t think she is as crazy as everybody else.

Dina left the show to get away from Danielle. WTF? Does Dina really think we believe she let Danielle mess with her money? There is a story behind this and I hope the media can figure it out soon.

Caroline is a terminator. She calls it like she sees it and she doesn’t play games. She knew Danielle was trash and the other ladies didn’t listen. I am so glad she didn’t get involved with the Danielle and Kim G drama. Her kids are nice, respectful and well trained. I didn’t really understand the sit down with Danielle. I love Caroline but she’s no miracle worker. She can’t fix Danielle or even make her listen to reason.

Kim G wants to be the 5th house wife. She seems like a lonely old lady with a lot of money with nothing to do. I believe that her relationship with Danielle was a lesbian relationship that went wrong. Danielle was looking for a sugar daddy or mama and that is how she met Kim G. She gave her what she needed at the time. A sponsor and once Kim G pissed off Danielle she went and found a new one. Kim G’s 15 minutes are up.

I am so so so sick of Teresa. What happen to her? Is this the same person from last season? The same thing that happen to Nene (RHOA) happen to Teresa. She turned Hollywood. Her head got as big as my ass. Actually I think Teresa’s head may match her ass. This whole season all she did was brag and pick at Danielle. She needs to spend more time teaching her girls home training instead of getting involved in nonsense. I could not believe how her children behaved on the vacation. Yelling and screaming in public places, trying to hit Caroline in the face, and talking back to adults. Teresa is trying to raise little divas and should be trying to raise little ladies. Another thing Teresa and Nene have in common is that they are broke. I understand when investments go bad but to spend what you don’t have is crazy. I hope that Teresa gets her finances in order for the sake of her children. She shouldn’t teach her daughters to just throw money away.



Can’t wait for the reunion show. I hope Danielle doesn’t sing.

1 comment: